Andyrcm. Powered by Blogger.

[WIP] SD Kshatriya Part 1

Posted by Update at 3:12 am

Erlangshen here! Just want to share with you folks about my latest WIP of SD Kshatriya.
I’d imagine that there might be a lot of parts to the this kit’s WIP considering how much work is needed to make SD Loto presentable. The main kit Kshatriya itself is quite decent. With elbow joint and not much work (some hollow part, some area need its color to be neutralized, just your regular SD works).
First things first, let’s fill out those hollow parts. That includes, bottom of the feet (which I fill with pla plates), shoulder binder joint connectors (well, some might argue, you don’t need to fill it out, I just feel I need to do so just a bit), bottom side of the hands, and back side of the upper arm. Not extremely a lot, considering in the past a lot of SD parts are hollowed out.
Once you fill them out, you need to apply mr. surfacer 500 to those areas.
For the feet, when I am done applying mr. surfacer 500 and it has dried out, I can then apply the paint. I believe Midnight Blue is closest to the “black” color of this kit. It is definitely not regular black, as it is just a tennsy bit lighter than black.
I also apply Mr. Surfacer 1200 for the rest of the parts that I want to paint white or yellow, as green is darker than this color, so I need to neutralize the base color before I started applying those colors.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))