Andyrcm. Powered by Blogger.

MSIA DEVIL GUNDAM LAST VERSION

Posted by Update at 10:47 am

Finally my dream comes true. My Devil Gundam has arrived this morning with great package so then the box is still pure without a big streched or any dented ^^ and absolutely it is Mint In Box,,not openede yet...thanks to Yuchan from KafeGaul forum who help me to get this stuff. He help me to bid on Yahoo Auction and win it ^^. But for sure, the price is very expensive because it is rare stuff and the charges from Japan to Indonesia is too much T-T... But I must get whatever it takes hehehehe...Lets take a look at the packet.


I have posted my search about Devil Gundam all things,,, HERE...
till now, I have 1/14 Devil Gundam, SD Devil Gundam, MSIA Devil Gundam, and MSIA Devil Gundam Last Version...


I still need two more things to complete my Devil gundam, they are 1/144 Devil Gundam resin kit by B-Club and MS Head Display Collection #4: Devil Gundam ,, long way to go because I need more extra fund to reach them ^^.

1 comments:

GundamFan said...

Can I buy your MSIA Devil Gundam Final Form Please???

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))